AddFreeStats is the best available stats service!

AddFreeStats is the best available stats service!

Postby gillianmcc » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm

I have tried several other stat services including Google's. I think AddFreeStats is the very best service available and the most practical.
Some other services have loads of bells and whistles which, in the end, are really of no practical use at all. If anything they are a tiresome distraction.
AddFreeStats helps me interpret raw website visitor information, assists in alerting to problems my customers may be experiencing on particular pages, what products are drawing the most interest and keeps me up to date for instance on what operating systems my customers use, etc. I love the simplicity of AddFreeStats. I highly recommend it to any serious small business owner.
gillianmcc

Re: AddFreeStats is the best available stats service!

Postby hello » Mon May 05, 2014 11:22 am

I agree GA is too much complicated for simple website. AFS is just fine :)
hello

Postby LishaZ4 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:05 am

Hi, I'm a businessman and AddFreeStats is the best to use in your website. Highly recommended especially to those starting up their business.
Lisha
Visit this url to unlock the meang of any dream. I use this dream site called dream dictionary now to look up my dreams daily.
LishaZ4

Postby AddFreeStats » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Please join us on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/AddFreeStats for bugs reporting and discussion about AddFreeStats.
AddFreeStats
Site Admin

Return to What's your opinion about AddFreeStats?